This blog has moved.

With a change of direction in my teaching ministry comes a new blog. With my wife Kathleen, we are now International Teaching Partners. Click over to SandKRochester.blogspot.com to find out where we are and what we're doing.

Saturday 6 June 2009

Going public

I'm taking the plunge into public cyberspace with the hope that my friends and other interested people might find some of my doings and thinkings worth reading about. In addition, this launch will put needed pressure on me to be reflective and creative. It's now three weeks until my Ph.D. dissertation is examined orally in Durham. The prospect is daunting, but it has stimulated some further reading and post-submission reflection on the research I've done over the last nine years since I embarked on this doctoral project in 2000. The fruit is yet to be published, but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment