This blog has moved.

With a change of direction in my teaching ministry comes a new blog. With my wife Kathleen, we are now International Teaching Partners. Click over to SandKRochester.blogspot.com to find out where we are and what we're doing.

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Publications are imminent

A summary of my Ph.D. thesis is being published in Tyndale Bulletin, the journal of Tyndale House, whose excellent Biblical Studies library I have used for the last three years since coming to Cambridge. To read the summary, click here. Information about Tyndale Bulletin can be accessed at http://www.tyndalehouse.com/Bulletin.htm .

I'm also glad that an article, based on my thesis material and titled 'The Eschatological Anthrōpos in Mark's Gospel', has been accepted for publication in Kaleidoscope, a new interdisciplinary journal published by the Institute of Advanced Study in Durham. Information about this journal can be accessed at http://www.dur.ac.uk/kaleidoscope .

No comments:

Post a Comment